|Mr Rails Never Fails|
|"Well, that's sorted out the blockage in me blowers!"|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Written by||Diane Redmond|
|Directed by||Brian Mitchell|
|Sir Clunkalot||Brooklyn and Rocky Two-Shoes|
A surprise party is being held to celebrate Mr Rails' 25th anniversary of working for International Underground, but Ernie has a very bad cold and has to leave work early, leaving Millie in charge of organising the party. At first, everything seems to be going well, as Mr Rails has been kept busy at the workshop, but party supplies have been delivered to the wrong places, and Millie is worried they won't be ready in time for the party.
Fortunately, everything is resolved quickly, and the party is a resounding success. Ernie recovers enough to attend the party and deliver a thank you speech for Mr Rails, which he deeply appreciates.
That night, the trains all talk about the party's success, while Bakerloo and Victoria decide that Mr Rails never fails, as well as Ernie, Millie, and them.
- International Underground Station
- Control Tower
- The Sheds
- Jubilee's Line
- Bakerloo's Line
- Victoria's Line
- First appearance of Dr Hart
- In the exterior shot of the control tower, Millie is shown to be sitting down, but when the scene cuts to inside the control tower, she's nowhere to be seen.
- Victoria and Jubilee's carriages are missing in the close-ups of them at the party.
- When Jubilee asks "Millie, where's Ernie?" Circle is nowhere to be seen in her shed.