Bachmann Industries is a company based in Hong Kong which specialises in model railway trains and accessories. Up until 2009, the company produced an HO scale Underground Ernie range, which was discontinued after the show went off air.
- Ernie (normal and dressed as a knight)
- Mr Rails (dressed as a dragon)
- Alice (dressed as a princess)
- Rocky Two-Shoes
- The Mayor
- Three visitors
Accessories and Scenery
- Circle Electric Train Set
- Track Extension Packs A, B, C, D
- All trains were released with moving eyes.
- Paris, Moscow, Sydney and Osaka were planned to be released, but due to the show went off the air they were cancelled.
- In the episode Sir Clunkalot which the Mystery Mansion set is based on, Mr Rails says he's dressed as a dragon, yet the packaging claims his outfit to be a crocodile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.